Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blossum Cup - Review

As a blogger, I get the opportunity to review some pretty awesome things for free.  The Blossom Cup is one of those awesome things.  I tried a similar product in the past, and I absolutely hated it.  I won't name which one it was, but even in it's smallest size, it was way too big and I could never get it even close to being positioned properly.  I gave up and kept on using tampons, until I came across the Blossom Cup.

The big plus is that it fit.  It was really easy to insert and I didn't have to struggle to get it into position.  I was really worried that it might leak, or even spill, but that didn't happen!  I'm still a little cautious about that, but if it hasn't happened yet, I don't see it happening.  It's just a new concept I'm going to have to get used to. 

The average person uses about 24 pads or tampons during a cycle.  You can do that, or you can use  just 1 Blossom Cup.  It only makes sense that the Blossom Cup is the obvious choice.  It's reusable, so it's the smart choice financially and environmentally.  Plus, there are several color options, which is super cute if you ask me! 





Surely you've already fell in love with the concept of a Blossom Cup, so if you'd like to know even more, head on over to their Amazon page and see how great they are for yourself!

#blossomcup


No comments:

Post a Comment