Thursday, September 3, 2015

Easy@Home Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review



  • Measure and monitor blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate in seconds with high accuracy. Show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. *** ore user friendly.
  • Audio Alarm available to alert abnormal SpO2 level and pulse rate.
  • Easy and Convenient One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 10 Seconds. Last display mode saved after power off. Fit Child to adult all finger sizes. Resistance to ambient light and interference of man made light;
  • Comes with elegant carrying case and Neck/wrist cord; Approved by FDA, perfect for sport and aviation use. Included Batteries Last for more than 24 hours continuous use.
I was given this product free to try in return for an honest review.  Being a nursing student, I am familiar with these devices, and I was really excited to have my own to use during clinicals.  However, you don't have to be in the medical field to benefit from a pulse oximeter.  
These are very simple instruments that quickly measure important vital signs such as the blood oxygen saturation, and pulse.  This particular one does even more than that.  It displays the heartbeat in waveforms so you can see how regular (or irregular) the heart is beating.

It is very simple to use.  Just push the button on top and place on your finger.  It gives the results in just a few short seconds.  You can leave it on your finger and it will give you a real-time reading of your vital signs.  When you're finished, simply take it off of your finger and it will automatically shut off within a few minutes of not being used.
It comes with batteries, which makes it ready to use right out of the box.  Even better, this doesn't take hard-to-find batteries, as it uses two AAA batteries.  
Anyone who has heart problems or a respiratory condition should invest in one of these.  I just so happened to have bronchitis when I received this and I could see the effects of it on my oxygen saturation.  Damage can occur if your oxygen saturation is too low, and this let me know when my levels were getting out of a normal range.
You can also set an alarm to beep if your reading is out of normal limits, which is convenient for someone who might not know all the values right off hand.
Even more, it came with a carrying case and strap.  I was really happy with his because I have to shove this in my pocket with all kinds of other instruments when I work, so I was afraid it'd get scratched or damaged, but the case protects it perfectly. 
This is a nice, solid, great performing product at a great value.  After using this product every day for about a week, I haven't encountered a single downfall with it.  I highly recommend it!


For more information or to purchase, please visit the following links
Amazon
Google+
Company Website
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment