Friday, September 11, 2015

Review of Valentina Paris Hand-Painted Wine Glasses

Do you love wine?!?

I do!  I mean, how can you not?  So when I got the chance to review a pair of beautiful, hand painted wine glasses by ValentinaParis, I jumped on it. 

Fast forward a few days later, and I had the package in my hands.  I waited until I got to work to open the package.  My coworkers always flock around me because I'm a shopaholic and usually get some pretty neat stuff.  As I pulled the first glass out of the box, everyone's mouth (including mine) dropped open in awe.  It was seriously the most beautiful piece of glass I've ever seen.  Not only that, the size leaves nothing for desire.  These things are big, and I mean BIG.  Not awkwardly big, but a nice, solid, "I won't have to get up every 10 minutes and refill my glass" big.  All my coworkers were ranting and raving over them. 

I tried and tried to get a photo that does them justice, and I just couldn't.  These are 1,000,000 times more beautiful in person. 

Did I mention these are hand painted?!  Yes, each one is hand painted, so you know the quality is superb!  Take a look for yourself...


And get a load of the size...
That's not a 20 oz. Sprite bottle, that's a 2-liter...yeah!

What are you waiting for?  Check them out on Amazon by clicking here.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment