Friday, October 9, 2015

Super Premium 5HTP - Mood and Weight Support - Review

I've mentioned a time or two that I'm in nursing school (which is kind of like boot camp for the mind) and I work full time.  It's taken a toll on me.  I'm grouchy, I never have time to sleep, and when I do, I don't sleep well.  I have a problem with boredom hunger; I'm just a mess until graduation. 

As a blogger, I get the opportunity to review some really neat products.  All I have to do is use the product, and write about it.  Pretty neat if you ask me.  So recently, I had the chance to try out a  mood enhancer for free, so I jumped on it. 

Here is is, Super Premium 5 HTP - Mood and Weight Support - by Chronos Pharma.  I gave it a couple days to get into my system, and the first thing I felt was rested when I woke up one morning.  It was a nice, welcome feeling. 

My biggest problem was getting frustrated with my classmates.  I didn't act out on it, but there are a few of them that make me want to scream and roll my eyes in the back of my head.  I hate to feel that like, I've always been such a nice person!  I've felt more tolerable to people since I've started taking this, and haven't wanted to scream at them :) 

I just feel better all around.  I've wanted to ask my doctor for a prescription a time or two to help me with this, but this is natural, and I'd rather not put such harsh chemicals into my body.


The capsules are a nice and easy size to swallow, and one bottle is enough for 1-2 months supply.  I suggest starting out by taking one and adjusting your dose if needed

In addition to the benefits I mentioned, these are also useful for depression, appetite suppression, weight loss, anxiety, depression, headaches, and fibromyalgia pain.  One little pill does that much!

If you'd like to read more about these, or to purchase them, click here to be taken to their Amazon page!


No comments:

Post a Comment